[March 3, 2023] - It's been six months since Wizpresso became the champion of the "Maker in China" Entrepreneurship Global Contest (MiC) - Hong Kong Chapter. As Hong Kong and China reopen, the global competition will resume and will feature the chapter winners of both MiC 2022 and 2023. Wizpresso is pleased to participate in the upcoming global final contest and will continue to drive technological innovation in the Greater Bay Area.
The "Maker in China" contest is an annual global competition to connect innovative technologies with enterprises, innovation, and technology (I&T) projects with industrial parks, marketing operations with government policies, and facilitating collaborative innovation in the industry and industrial upgrading.
『創客中國』國際中小企業創新創業大賽 - 香港分站賽籌委會
"Maker in China" SME Innovation and Entrepreneurship Global Contest - Hong Kong Chapter Organising Committee
- China Centre for Promotion of SME Development, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China (中華人民共和國工業和信息化部中國中小企業發展促進中心)
- Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (中華人民共和國香港特別行政區政府 政府資訊科技總監辦公室)
- Department of Youth Affairs, Liaison Office of the Central People's Government in the HKSAR (中央人民政府駐香港特別行政區聯絡辦公室青年工作部)
- China International Cooperation Association of SMEs (中國中小企業國際合作協會)
- Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (香港數碼港管理有限公司)
- Angel Investment Foundation Limited (天使投資基金會有限公司)
- Chamber of Commerce of Guangzhou Industrial Parks (廣州市產業園區商會)